I have a lot of bottle caps and lids at home. Usually I trashed it, but after finding some inspirations from the pinterest , I try this dollhouse lamp and it’s done within less in 10 minutes.
- Materials: styrofoam (you can cut it more neat than I do ^^), baby cough bottle cap, face wash lid, chocolate stick and of course, glue and scissors.
- Glue the styrofoam into the bottom of the lid and cap. Punch the chocolate stick in the middle.
- Put all together
- Fabric,ribbon, lace or paper for the decorations.
- Glue the circle pattern fabric to the top, followed by the rest
- It’s done. You can add your creativity in decorating the lamp, such as adding beads, etc.